Wills and Living Trusts
Special Estate Planning Educational Event
Make Sure Your Assets Go To The People You Love…
Everyone needs an Estate Plan. It’s vital for any individual, couple or family that owns a home and has assets. It’s time to make sure your Estate Planning is in good order. You will learn how comprehensive estate planning can be used to provide care for yourself and to preserve your legacy for your family.
This Seminar Will Provide You With Facts That Are Straightforward and Easy to Understand..
- Is a Will or Trust right for me?
- Should my trust be Revocable or Irrevocable?
- How can I protect my home and life savings in the event of a nursing home admission?
- How can I leave an inheritance to a special needs child?
- How can I leave an inheritance to my child with divorce and/or creditor protection?
- Why putting your property in children’s names may be a mistake?
- How you can create multi-generation trusts which can protect your assets inherited by your heirs from divorce, lawsuits and future estate taxation?
At our seminars, you’ll find out in simple, straightforward terms how a Living Trust can protect against guardianship proceedings if you become ill or disabled, and transfer your estate to the loved ones of your choice upon your death without the possible expense and delay of probate.